grilled ratatouille kabobs
prep time: 10 min.
cook time: 10 min.
8 srvs, 1 kabob ea
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 teaspoon crushed garlic
1/2 teaspoon dried basil
1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
1 small eggplant, 1 inch cubes
2 small zucchini, 1/2 inch slices
1 red bell pepper, large dice
1 medium onion, sliced in wedges
1 pint grape tomatoes
8 oz. mushrooms, whole, halves or slices
2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- preheat grill to medium and oil grates.
- in a large bowl combine oil, garlic, basil, oregano and thyme.
- add eggplant, zucchini, red pepper, onion, tomatoes and mushrooms; toss to coat.
- alternately skewer vegetables onto eight 10-inch skewers.
- reserve any dressing.
- grill for 7–10 minutes, turning frequently and brushing with any reserved dressing, until vegetables are tender.
- sprinkle with parsley before serving.
Nutrition (Per Serving)