prep time: 30 min.
cook time: 0 min.
6 srvs, 1 cup ea
8 oz. package slaw mix
1 cup seedless green grapes, halved
1/2 cucumber, thinly sliced or diced
1/2 cup toasted pecans
1/4 teaspoon minced parsley
1/4 cup minced green onion tops
1/3 cup slaw dressing
salt and cracked black pepper to taste
- place slaw mix in a bowl of ice water for 15 minutes to crisp. drain and blot dry.
- place slaw, grapes, cucumber, pecans, parsley and onion in a large bowl.
- drizzle with dressing and toss to lightly coat.
- serve immediately, or for best flavor, cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- may be made up to 24 hours ahead.
- season with salt and pepper just prior to serving; toss to mix.
Nutrition (Per Serving)